SHOWBOX FOR PC DOWNLOAD - WINDOWS 7, 8, 10.1, XP- UPDATED 2018
In this short expository note, we’re going to tell you how to get ShowBox for PC, what system requirements does one need to fulfil, and what good uses on ShowBox app exist to make it so fitting for Windows PC. Showbox is a great platform to stream and watch movies. People like it so much that many are always looking for ways to play HD movies on their PC. Here you will get to know how to play movies on your windows computer with the help of softwares which we have exclusively provided below. You can click on the button to download it.
Download the setup for Showbox For Windows through the button below. Click "Next or Accept" to proceed in the installation and enjoy Showbox on your Windows.
To begin with, ShowBox app is a nice app that can help you watch unlimited movies and TV shows free online, as well as download them of your device using your internet connection. The app is easy to obtain and use. Let us see what requirements exist to get ShowBox for PC up and running of your device.
To get ShowBox for PC, you will require an Android emulator. These requirements shall also include those for the emulator to run. Here they are
- Windows 7,8,8.1 or 10.
- At least 2 GB space in your PC.
- Appropriate video and audio drivers, compatible with your screen and other hardware.
Now that we’ve covered that, let’s see how you can get ShowBox app for Windows PC, in just a handful on easy steps.
HOW TO GET SHOWBOX FOR PC
- Applications required: Bluestacks/GenyMotion?ARC Welder: These are basically android emulators that will allow you to play the app on PC
- Operating System: Windows/7/8/8.1/10/XP
- Minimum RAM required: 2GB+ is recommended
- Disk Space Required: 4GB space should be sufficient
Since showbox is an android app, it will only run in an android system or when a similar ecosystem is replicated elsewhere. When using the app inside the PC, we use an android emulator to use the app
- One can use any of the android emulators to be able to use the showbox for PC
- Download Bluestacks which is a very popular emulator for PC and MAC
- You will see a .exe file when using windows system, just double click to begin the process of installation.
- Open Bluestacks and you are done with the main process
- Open the application and launch the app drawer
- Click on your browser and just download the showbox APK file
- Go ahead and navigate from your local file manager to download the directory
- See for the showbox apk and click over it to install to use showbox on your PC/Windows
- It will prompt you a few permissions. Tap on the install button and wait until the whole process is completed.
- Just tap to open once the app is installed. Now you can go ahead and start downloading movies and TV shows for free.
The app should be accessible right through the Chromebook’s desktop. Showbox is an android apk that can be downloaded from a third party. In order to play movies on your windows computer, you will have to replicate the android ecosystem on your desktop so that you will be able to play movies.
By using ARC welder
- The very first process is to download and install google chrome browser. If you have it then skip this
- Open your Google chrome and get rolling by downloading ARC welder. You can download it here.
- Once the extension is installed then press “add to chrome”
- Now click on the option “Add App”. Open a new tab in your chrome and press “Apps”
- From the Apps, open ARC welder
- Once you have chosen then select a category or you can also create a new one for ARC welder.
- Now go ahead and download the showbox for PC. Download the app here.
- Inside the arc welder, press ‘Add your APK’ and add the app showbox.apk
- Once done, click on ‘test’
- Finally you will be able to run the apk on your PC. There are chances that you may get a connection error: check your internet connect” error, now open a new tab in chrome>apps>showbox
- To launch the showbox app in future or ShowBox in your PC, open Chrome>new tab>apps>showbox
How do I get ShowBox to Work with Allcast?
Allcast is one such application which allows you to stream videos, photos and music on your Android or smart TV. But, that’s not all; this beauty also provides you’re the interface to cast Chrome cast, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox 360 and Xbox One, Roku, Samsung, Sony and Panasonic TV, WDTV and other DLNA renderer for free.
Getting your small bucket of happiness has never been so easy. With the help of Allcast, you can easily get that dose of entertainment you’ve been looking for. And when we speak of passing time, what’s better than movies and your favorite TV series? All the movie buffs out there, you’re always in search of free streaming of latest movies and TV series for free in HD.
That’s exactly what ShowBox caters to. It allows you to stream HD videos for free offline and online. Also, you’ve got the option of watch later if you’re the one who’s always on the go. You’ve got detailed use to navigate sections ranging from popularity to genre of the movie or series you wish to louse around on. The surface is also easy which offers simple and smooth navigation which is the reason it can be used by the young and the old alike.
Now, what if we tell you that you can actually link the two- ShowBox and Allcast? This is definitely possible and can be done with any jargon. The one stop for all your needs is what we’re going to discuss further.
Here’s a quick way to install ShowBox on your android device using Allcast-
- The first step is to uninstall MX player from manage applications.
- Next, go to SettingsàApplicationsàSecurityàUnknown Sources.
- Download ShowBox Apk from http://showboxappdownload.co/showbox-apk/.
- Initiate the installation procedure.
- Go to the Google Play Store or iStore and download Allcast on your Android device, iPhone or iPad.
- Surf for the movie you wish to play on ShowBox.
- Open it via Allcast.
- When ShowBox asks for players, you can select Chromecast/ Apple TV/ Samsung, Sony or Panasonic Tv etc to stream your video on your TV.
You’re all set to have a nice time with your pizza and coke.
What is the best alternative for Bluestacks to use showbox on PC?
An android emulator for PC is something that replicates the android environment inside a PC. From what the users have been sharing, all the emulators are usually very sluggish and tend to wear down very quickly. Though you can try koplayer which is a great alternative to players like ARC welder and bluestacks.
Alternative for Showbox app
There are many apps that are alternatives to the current showbox app.
Playbox HD: This app looks similar to showbox and the only major difference that you will see is a bluish theme. The app is totally free of cost and it doesn’t have a premium version. It has a stunning quality pictures.
MegaBox HD: for android: It is another competitor of showbox and similar to showbox. You will get the newest lineup of movies on movie box app. The app has got “simple to use” tools that can become very easy to get used to.
Popcorn Time: (Android, iOS & linux): It is another very unique app that serves as the best alternative to showbox app. The best part is that it supports multiple operating systems such as android, iOS & linux.
Showbox not playing videos on PC
Users often face the problem of downloading the application on their PC but are not able to play it. You may get a black screen with a white dead puzzle. Well the fix to this problem is that you change the player to, “other player” and only once done, choose ARC.
ARC welder app showing blank page on startup
ARC welder is an android emulator that basically replicates the android atmosphere inside a windows operating system or a MAC os. Sometimes the application shows a blank page on startup. Here is how you can fix this issue
- Remove ARC from the chrome: chrome://extensions
- Open the terminal, once done you can run this: open -/application/chrome\ Apps.localized/
- Remove it from any of the folders in your app that you have installed before to ARC welder.
- Re-add the extension to your chrome from this link: