SHOWBOX FOR PC DOWNLOAD - Windows 7, 8, 10.1, xp
In this short expository note, we’re going to tell you how to get ShowBox for PC, what system requirements does one need to fulfil, and what good uses on ShowBox app exist to make it so fitting for Windows PC.
To begin with, ShowBox app is a nice app that can help you watch unlimited movies and TV shows free online, as well as download them of your device using your internet connection. The app is easy to obtain and use. Let us see what requirements exist to get ShowBox for PC up and running of your device.
To get ShowBox for PC, you will require an Android emulator. These requirements shall also include those for the emulator to run. Here they are
- Windows 7,8,8.1 or 10.
- At least 2 GB space in your PC.
- Appropriate video and audio drivers, compatible with your screen and other hardware.
Now that we’ve covered that, let’s see how you can get ShowBox app for Windows PC, in just a handful on easy steps.
How to get ShowBox for PC
- Download an Android EmulatorWe tend to recommend Andy and BlueStacks, which can be downloaded from their respective official sites. The applications are about 30 MBs, so downloading them shouldn’t take very long of a decent internet connection.
- Install the Emulator by running the downloaded .exe file.
- Reboot the PC if asked. Do not set it for later.
- Login using a Gmail account.This will help you get your apps from the Play Store. Make a fresh account if you’re not comfortable using a previous ID.
- Download ShowBox app for PC APK from the internet through your PC’s internet browser.
- Right click the downloaded file, choose Open With and then select the emulator.
- Let the app install. Wait for the notification.
- Now whenever you want to install the app, simply open the emulator and double click the ShowBox app to watch free movies and TV shows.
ShowBox for PC Windows 7, 8, 10: Features
There are several features you can enjoy of the ShowBox for PC app. Let us list some on them.
- Unlimited movies and TV series to watch. No more need to look through tens on websites riddled with ads.
- ShowBox for PC download is easier to get, easier to use and also very light.
- Quick access to recent movies, classics, cartoons, action, drama, comedy and all other features.
- ShowBox is a free download that doesnt come with any subscription fees
- Watch movies and TV shows in HD, SD and from all qualities from 360p, 720p or even 1080p.
- Fastest to update with latest content.
Showbox apk for PC is easily available on the internet. Download the file and you’re all set.
Getting ShowBox movies on your PC without BlueStacks
For those of you who don’t want to get a third party software to play Showbox on PC as far as it is avoidable, there is a way to go about watching movies without having to download an Emulator. There is nothing complicated you need to wrap your head around. Follow these steps and get movies playing in your PC in no time. All you need is an Android phone with the app installed on it. You can also use ShowBox Lite mod apk to get this method going for you.
Open ShowBox on your phone. Choose a movie to download and download it using your internet connection.
If you have an older version of the app, the download will be available in the app itself. Newer versions may allow the file to be downloaded via the Android manager as well.
Once the download is complete, connect your phone to your PC. Use the MTP connection.
In your PC, go to the file explorer and enter My Computer. Enter the device. It should be showing up as a drive.
Locate the downloaded file. Copy it to the desktop, or to any other folder you prefer.
The file should be accessible as a media file, with common extensions including 3gp and mp4. Use a proper media player and enjoy.
If however, you have an older version of the app and the file has a .temp extension, rename the file. Replace the temp extension with .mp4.
You’re ready to play the movies you have downloaded with "Showbox for PC". No need for Bluestacks at all! Cool, right?
How to get ShowBox for Chromebook?
Chromebooks have it slightly different than a PC. They’re Android based, so those familiar with a Samsung Galaxy or similar Android should have no trouble navigating it. However, downloading apps from outside the official stores is slightly complicated now. Here’s what to do to get ShowBox app for Chromebook.
Launch Chrome. Go to the Web Store and download “twerk”, which is an apk packager.
Go to Chrome’s hamburger menu on the top right, and go to More Tools. Choose Extensions.
Enable Developer Mode and check Allow in Incognito for App Runtime for Chrome.
Download ShowBox apk file from the internet. USe the Lite mod apk if you don’t want ads and torrent links.
Now, go to Files in Chrome, and in Downloads, locate the downloaded apk.
Launch Twerk from Chrome.
Drag and drop the ShowBox apk file from the downloads window to twerk.
Change the name to “ShowBox for PC, and the package name as com.tdo.showbox.
Change the underlying specifications to your preference. The recommended settings for most Chromebooks is turning Phone to Tablet and Portrait to Landscape. Change “Fixed Size” to “Scale” to allow manual realignment. You may also allow the app to be access offline.
Click the magenta button with the Android figure on it. Save to files. The app will be built
Once again, head over to Chrome and go to More Tools. Choose Extensions.
You can now Load Updated Extensions from the button provided. Choose ShowBox in the location you saved it.
That’s it. Launch the app from the button provided in the same screen.
The app should be accessible right through the Chromebook’s desktop.
The process can be hard to do on your own, so make sure to follow along step by step. You’ll be playing the movie of your choice in no time with the Showbox for PC download, and that too for free!