Downloading ShowBox to your tablet can be pretty helpful. Watching all those movies and TV shows for free at your convenience is just too wonderful to lose out on. But if you’re looking to tame your tablet and get the app on it, you can be left to look around for a bit before you finally get it. So for your convenience, we’re here to tell you how to get ShowBox app on Tablets. We’ll talk about Android tablets as well as iOS, so you don’t find yourself confused.
ShowBox for Android Tablet:
If you have a Kindle, a Samsung Note or another Android based Tablet, phablet/other non-phone gadget, the procedure to download ShowBox app is pretty noteworthy. It is similar to how you’d get the app on Android phones. Here’s how it is done.
- Download ShowBox apk for Android. You can look up any website that caters the file, and keep it saved for later.
- Go to Settings in your drive and enter Security. Look up Unknown Sources.
- Toggle to enable it so apps outside of official stores can be installed.
- Tap the downloaded ShowBox apk file to run it. Go through the permissions it needs and press Install if you agree.
The whole process takes only as long as you need to download the apk file. The rest of the procedure is barely 30 seconds of work.
ShowBox for iOS based Tablets:
If you’re looking to download ShowBox for your iPad, the apk file method won’t work for you. You’ll have to get the app using a third party store like vShare. Here’s what to do.
- Go to vShare’s website and download the Unjailbroken version on the app.
- Install the file you have downloaded. You should ordinarily be asked automatically.
- Launch vShare from the home menu and trust the app in the dialog box that appears.
- Open the app and in the search menu, look for “Movie Box”. this dmg file is the apk equivalent of ShowBox.
- Install the app from the search results.
- Launch MovieBox app, and trust it. You are now ready to watch unlimited movies and TV shows right on your iOS tablet at your ease.
The best thing about ShowBox is that it can fit so well in every device size, even if it is on a different OS. You definitely need to check these methods out. Try them and let us know if they work for you.