ShowBox is a great time buster and one of the most loved applications amongst the youth. It is an easy platform to watch free movies and TV series on various platforms. The best thing which makes it more users friendly is that it’s free. There are various options through which one can experience the best of Showbox like Chrome cast, Windows, Mac, Android etc.
Xbox traditionally is a gaming console used widely by a huge number of gamers around the world. But, there are always those days where you want anything more than gaming. Your swingy hues have a great solution as ShowBox is available for Xbox as well.
Xbox 360 is a successor of the original Xbox range, and you can now stream your favorite movies or serials at your convenience right there sitting on your couch or bean bag with the help of ShowBox. Without wasting any further time, let’s get to an easy-peasy tutorial which will allow you to operate Showbox on your Xbox 360/ Xbox One in no time!
How to Download ShowBox on Xbox360/Xbox One-
As mentioned earlier, Xbox is gaming software used to play different types of games ranging from 2D to 3D. Therefore, along with your Xbox 360/ Xbox One, you will need the interface of a third party application to run ShowBox on your Xbox device.
There are a lot of applications through which you can proceed with your installation procedure. We shall have a look on a step-by-step installation of ShowBox via Allcast. It helps you cast your media on a bigger screen.
- Go to the Google Play store and download an application named “Allcast”.
- Next, you will have to download the Showbox Apk from on your Android device.
- In case of any error, go to SettingsàApplicationsàSecurityàUnknown Sources.
- After the file is downloaded, initiate the installation process.
- Use Allcast from your Android device to cast videos on your bigger screen.
- Open Showbox app.
- Select the option of “Use internal player” and select Allcast.
- You can now enjoy unlimited streaming of your favorite movies and TV shows.
This was the procedure of installing ShowBox via your android device. Let us now have a look on how to download ShowBox using your Windows PC. For this, you will need an emulator. When it comes to emulators for your windows, nothing beats Bluestacks. The steps are as follows-
- Download Bluestacks on your windows pc.
- Install Bluestacks and after the installation is over, search for Showbox and download it.
- Now, install Xbox media player on your Xbox One/ Xbox 360 console.
- Connect your Xbox to your Windows PC using Windows Media Center.
- You’re all geared up tp open your ShowBox app and relax with a tub of popcorn and some coke.
Hope this simple tutorial helped you solve your movie buffing needs.
That’s all for now, till then, Cheers!