Showbox APP is a streaming platform built to perfection, but somShowboxit can test your patience by either working abruptly, or closing down, all at once. Here’s a list of ways you can get your Showbox smooth on move.
Know the Application: ShowBox
ShowBox has scaled to the top by providing easy and wide access to the world of entertainment. It has a unique commitment to your leisure living, it seems, of making it the most qualitative of its sort. With a broad range of movies TV shows, music and much more, ShowBox has made itself a compulsive addition to your app gallery, and we mean it.
ShowBox app is a friendly application. The library is wonderfully segregated, making it extremely easy for the users to search their favorite shows and movies. With its massive pool of content, watchable during both online and offline modes, it is certainly the best streaming platform in the world.
Also Go Through: Fix Showbox Error No Space On SD Card
Issues with ShowBox
However, there are two sides to a coin, and ShowBox has its downers too. There have been several complaints that ShowBox runs slow on Wi-Fi, and the manner it faces glitches on platforms like PC/Laptop makes it a total disaster.
The most common problems are:
- ShowBox app closes and doesn’t restart;
- Streaming stops abruptly;
- App crashes;
- Video Unavailable;
If You Love to watch movies, you should defiantly Download Showbox APK
How-To – Number One
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and switch it off;
- Clear the complete cache of your Android device;
- Now, turn it on and connect it to the specified servers;
- Open the ShowBox app again;
Yay! You’re sorted!
How-To – Number Two
- Go to Settings tab on your respective device, and select ‘General Settings Option’;
- As the next step, click ‘Application Manager’;
- Now, look for ‘All Applications’ tab, where you will see the list of all the applications running on your device;
- Find ShowBox, and right-click the icon to reach options, such as ‘Force Stop’, ‘Clear Data’ and ‘Clear Cache’. Empty the cache and free your device of excess, unwanted data.
- Coming to the end, you need to restart the ShowBox app, and see if it’s working well.
We’re sure, this method will address the pain points of ShowBox streaming!
How-to – Number Three (Connection Errors)
- Probably, you are using an old version of ShowBox. Download the latest ShowBox 4.0.1 version on your device;
- In case, you have a Windows device, you need to get an emulator that will help you replicate the Android ambience in your Windows PC or MAC;
- Go to gallery, and pick your favorites;
- If it says ‘Video Not Available’, reach out to the ‘Server’ option on ShowBox, and get it changed to Server 2, or vice-versa.
Operational hiccups with ShowBox Remedied!
#Must Visit: Showbox for Blackberry Download
If you frequent the ShowBox app that gives you the latest movies and shows for free, the solutions mentioned above are certainly of great help. We hope, you come out successful in fixing whatever is wrong with your ShowBox. Have a great ride!