Casting Movies from ShowBox is a popular query from the internet. The whole internet is abuzz with speculation of how ShowBox Movies can be casted to a big screen like that on a Chromecast enabled TV. And we’re here to tell you the procedure, putting all queries to rest.
In this blog post, we’re going to tell you why ShowBox won’t cast movies with MX Player, why GrowBox does the trick and how you can get the app to work as you like it.
WHY DOESN’T MX PLAYER WORK WITH SHOWBOX?
The problem with MX Player began a few updates ago. ShowBox’s method of broadcasting free movies and TV shows changed slightly. MX Player too has stopped supporting the casting feature for movies obtained from these sources. And so, MX Player is virtually useless for the purpose on casting, despite it being so easy to seek the video and adjust its settings.
For those unaware about the app, GrowBox is an amazing app which was designed with one basic functionality in mind; resembling MX Player! The app is identical to MX Player in look as well as function. But the one way it is different is that is is built primarily to support ShowBox movies on Chromecast.
With GrowBox, the coveted screen casting functionality is restored to the device, and you can watch ShowBox HD Movies of your big screen. Remove MX Player from your device and install GrowBox instead. We know that ShowBox automatically plays via MX Player, and GrowBox’s mimicking of MX Player makes it natural to play the content you want to enjoy right of the app without any intermediate steps or adjustments.
HOW TO GET GROWBOX FOR ANDROID?
Getting GrowBox for Android is a trifle. Here’s all you need to do
- Download GrowBox apk from the internet.
- Go to Settings in your home menu
- Enter Security and look for Unknown Sources.
- Allow the installation of external apk files on your device.
- Tap to play the apk file.
- Click Install if you accept the permissions requested by the app.
After this, please remember to uninstall MX Player from the device if you really want ShowBox movies to be casted of your big screen.
HOW TO CAST MOVIES ON SHOWBOX USING GROWBOX?
To cast movies onto the big screen, like your Chromecast enabled TV, Android TV, Apple TV or other, you also need to install a screen casting app like LocalCast or AllCast of your device. Once you are through with that, follow this procedure.
- Launch ShowBox
- Choose a movie or TV show you want to play and open its page of the app.
- Choose your prefered resolution for playing the content.
- Click “Watch Now”, and your content should load of GrowBox app just like it did using MX Player.
- Tap the three dots of the top right to reveal a menu.
- Use Tools, and then Cast to start screen Casting.
- Choose the app you have downloaded to cast your content to the big screen.
- Connect as usual to the Device you want to play the movie in.
- Your movie should begin playing in a matter on seconds. Enjoy HD prints to their fullest capacity!
Hopefully this was helpful to you in finding out how to cast movies of ShowBox using GrowBox. Do let us know what is your opinion of the subject in the comments below.